Georgia Gives Day is Thursday, November 12. This day is dedicated to giving to local nonprofits that do such great work to make our state beautiful, healthy and educated. At Easter Seals North Georgia, we encourage you to give on Thursday. Of course, we hope that you support our early education, early intervention and support services.
This year our theme is SUPERHERO because that is what we consider all of our generous donors. We are able to offer these life-changing services at little to no cost because of SUPERHEROES who donate to our programs.
We have issued the ESNG signal – will you answer the call?
Step 2: Call your SUPERHERO FRIENDS (I mean even Batman was a part of the Justice League)! Email, tweet, post to all your social media platforms and ask them to give. (Sample posts with graphics can be found below).
Step 3: Use your SUPERHERO powers for the good of your community. In 24 hours of giving on November 12, you will make a difference in your community.
- Donate to Easter Seals Kids. Visit GAgivesday.org and #clickifyoucare #GAGivesDay
- Hey Georgia! Let’s support our #esngkids! Go to GAgivesday.org and give to Easter Seals North Georgia. #GAgivesDay
- A little goes a long way when @GAgives all at once on #GaGivesDay. Go to GAGivesDay.org to help make a difference for ESNG https://www.gagivesday.org/c/GGD/a/northgeorgia-easterseals/donate/
- How much do you love us? Send the love on #GAgivesDay https://www.gagivesday.org/c/GGD/a/northgeorgia-easterseals/donate/
- You can make a huge difference with just one click on @GAgives. Find your passion at GAgivesday.org and #clickifyoucare for #esngkids https://www.gagivesday.org/c/GGD/a/northgeorgia-easterseals/donate/
- Love Kids? Help #ESNGKids in their @GAgives campaign! Become a personal fundraiser. GAgivesday.org #clickifyoucare #eastersealsnorthgeorgia
- Help spread the word about #GAgivesDay – a 24 hour online giving event for #nonprofits in GA. GAgivesday.org Pls RT this! https://www.gagivesday.org/c/GGD/a/northgeorgia-easterseals/donate/
November 2: As some of you may know, I support the programs and services of Easter Seals North Georgia. When you get a chance, take a look at their website [link to www.easterseals.com/northgeorgia]. Not only do they help children with special needs and their families during the most critical time of their lives, they help OUR community thrive. #GAgivesday
November 5: #GAgivesday is a week away on November 12. I encourage you to join me in supporting Easter Seals North Georgia. High-quality comprehensive early education makes a difference in OUR community. [ATTACH INFOGRAPHIC]
November 9: Thursday is #GAgivesday. I will be donating to Easter Seals North Georgia. Did you know a children living in poverty has 0-2 age-appropriate books in their home? A generous donation of $50 will supply an entire classroom with books. [ATTACH PICTURE]
November 12: Today’s the big day! Have you participated in #GAgivesday yet? I have and I chose Easter Seals North Georgia. One of my favorite successes from their early intervention services is Anna. Through in-home speech and occupational therapies provided by Easter Seals, Anna is doing what most children with autism cannot do – engage and speak with others. Will you join me in supporting vulnerable children in our community? https://www.gagivesday.org/c/GGD/a/northgeorgia-easterseals
Infographic can be found here: http://goo.gl/RLinQp
Photo can be found here: http://goo.gl/8yKBYU
Questions? Please call Laura Kahn at 404-943-1070 and I can help!